Saturday 15 October 2011

TDKYLID

Bit of a thing I'm working on lately. It was going to be more of a single piece with all these people in it, but I couldn't figure out how I wanted it so I decided they would have boxes instead. As you may have noticed, there is a lot of wonky and Lexy's being a bum as usual.

These are a bunch of characters of mine who show up in a couple of related stories. It's not that Charon's short. It's just that everyone is stupidly tall |8














Left to right: Derek, Ethan, Lexy, Levi, Gale, Ter, Charon


- Hex

2 comments:

  1. Is the guy at the end, sinking in quick sand or is he just smaller then the rest? haha =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. He's just shorter than the others. He's probably a bit taller than you though, that's how skewed my cast is. I've fixed it a little by now because his feet weren't level with the others' anyway.

    ReplyDelete