Thursday 20 October 2011

TDKYLID 3

After some deliberation, I have decided to keep the colour backgrounds and add colour to the drawings. And vary my lineart. I'm not sure about shading yet; my varied lineart tends to work better with a cel-shaded style but I'm actually better at more realistic shading... on the other hand, learning and practice and stuff! We'll see.
I don't know why I'm doing them one at a time. I had ideas for Derek's colours by the time I was finishing up his lines, so I guess I just wanted to get those down... and it continued from there. Keeps me interested, I suppose. I am kind of trying to make each person's shirt complement their background. I bet Levi's going to look weird in red...

Left to right: Derek, Ethan, Lexy, Levi, Gale, Ter, Charon

- Hex

No comments:

Post a Comment