Sunday 11 December 2011

I was going to write a blog post...

...about how I've suddenly lost all motivation to draw anything. But it started meandering and I figured I'd spare you the pity party. I might try doing some quick comic pages for practice. I don't want to dedicate myself to a huge project I won't be able to continue, but I've done some thumbnails and I wouldn't mind just illustrating snippets of my stories. Comics are something I really want to get back into. Believe it or not, once upon a time I kept a comic going for about 80 pages. It's utter crap now. Wanna see? Here's the first page:


And here's the last one I did before I dropped it:
Loads better, but still pretty craptastic. Looking at ToK makes me laugh.

[ETA] Oh, yeah, and here's one with people in it for comparison:

- Hex

No comments:

Post a Comment